JEWISH TALMUD THE WELLSPRING OF JEWISH TYRANNICAL TEACHING
To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations
would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would
kill us openly.
Libbre David 37
A Jew should and must make a false oath when the Goyim asks
if our books contain anything against them.
Szaaloth-Utszabot, The Book of Jore Dia 17
Referring to YAHUSHUA (Jesus) in the Talmud in the original texts
translated by into English:
- Sanhedrin, 67a -- YAHUSHUA referred to as the son of Pandira, a soldier
- Kallah, 1b. (18b) -- YAHUSHUA illegitimate and conceived during menstruation.
- Sanhedrin, 67a -- YAHUSHUA hung on the eve of Pesach/Passover. Toldath Jeschu. Birth
related in most shameful expressions
- Abhodah Zarah II -- YAHUSHUA referred to as the son of Pandira, a Roman soldier.
- Schabbath XIV. Again YAHUSHUA referred to as the son of Pandira, the Roman.
- Sanhedrin, 43a -- On the eve of Passover they hanged YAHUSHUA .
- Schabbath, 104b -- YAHUSHUA called a fool and no one pays attention to fools.
- Toldoth Jeschu. Judas and YAHUSHUA engaged in quarrel with filth.
- Sanhedrin, 103a. -- Suggested corrupts his morals and dishonors self.
- Sanhedrin, 107b. -- YAHUSHUA seduced, corrupted and destroyed Israel.
- Zohar III, (282) -- YAHUSHUA died like a beast and buried in animal's dirt heap.
- Hilkoth Melakhim -- Attempted to prove Christians err in worship of YAHUSHUA.
- Abhodah Zarah, 21a -- Reference to worship of YAHUSHUA in homes unwanted.
- Orach Chaiim, 113 -- Avoid appearance of paying respect to YAHUSHUA.
- Iore dea, 150,2 -- Do not appear to pay respect to YAHUSHUA by accident.
- Abhodah Zarah (6a) -- False teachings to worship on first day of Shabbat.
The following are a few summarized references to Christians and the Christian faith
although not always expressed in exactly that manner. There are eleven names used in the Talmud for non-Talmud followers,
by which Christians are meant. Besides Nostrim, from YAHUSHUA the Nazarene, Christians are called by all the names used in
the Talmud to designate all non-"Jews": Minim, Edom, Abhodan Zarah, Akum. Obhde Elilim, Nokrim, Amme Haarets, Kuthim, Apikorosim,
and Goim. Besides supplying the names by which Christians are called in the Talmud, the passages quoted below indicate what
kind of people the Talmud pictures the Christians to be, and what the Talmud says about the religious worship of Christians:
- Hilkhoth Maakhaloth -- Christians are idolators, must not associate.
- Zohar (I.25a) - Christians are to killed because they are tyrants. (Zohar (1.2.19b - "For if they are allowed to live,
the hope of the liberation of the Jews is in vain, and their prayers for release from this Fourth Captivity are of no avail.)
- Abhodah Zarah (26b, Tosephoth) - "Even the best of the Goim should be killed."
- Abhodah Zarah (22a) -- Do not associate with gentiles, they shed blood.
- Iore Dea (153, 2). -- Must not associate with Christians, shed blood.
- Sanhedrin (59a) - A Christian who sudies into the Law is guilty to death.
- Abhodah Zarah (25b). -- Beware of Christians when walking abroad with them.
- Orach Chaiim (20, 2). -- Christians disguise themselves to kill Jews.
- Abhodah Zarah (15b) -- Suggest Christians have sex relations with animals.
- Abhodah Zarah (22a) -- Suspect Christians of intercourse with animals.
- Schabbath (145b) -- Christians unclean because they eat accordingly
- Abhodah Zarah (22b) -- Christians unclean because they were not at Mount Sinai.
- Iore Dea (198, 48). -- Clean female Jews contaminated meeting Christians.
- Kerithuth (6b p. 78) -- Jews called men, Christians not called men.
- Makkoth (7b) -- Innocent of murder if intent was to kill Christian.
- Sepher Or Israel (177b) - Take the life of a Christian and kill them, and you will
please God the same as one who offers incense to Him." (Ialkut Simoni 245c.n. 772 - "Everyone who sheds blood of the impious
is as acceptable to God as he who offers a sacrifice to God." Zohar III.227b The Pastor says: "The only sacrifice required
is that we remove the unclean from amongst us.")
- Zohar (I.23b and 39a) - Those who kill Christians shall have a high place the palaces of heaven and are clothed in purple
garments so that they mybe recognised and honoured."
- Pesachim (49b) - No Festival, no matter how solemn, must prevent the beheading of a Christian. Rabbi Eliezer said: "It
is permitted to cut off the head of an "idiot") one of the People of the earth) on the feast of the Atonement when it falls
on the Shabbat. His disciples said to him: Rabbi, you shouls rather say to sacrifice. But he replied: By no means,
for it is necessary to pray while sacrificing, and there is no need of prayers when you behead someone."
- Orach Chaiim(225, 10) -- Christians and animals grouped for comparisons.
- Midrasch Talpioth 225 -- Christians created to minister to Jews always.
- Orach Chaiim 57, 6a -- Christians to be pitied more than sick pigs.
- Zohar II (64b) -- Christian idolators likened to cows and asses.
- Kethuboth (110b). -- Psalmist compares Christians to unclean beasts.
- Sanhedrin (74b). Tos. -- Sexual intercourse of Christian like that of beast.
- Kethuboth (3b) -- The seed of Christian is valued as seed of beast.
- Kidduschim (68a) -- Christians like the people of an ass.
- Eben Haezar (44,8) -- Marriages between Christian and Jews null.
- Zohar (II, 64b) -- Christian birth rate must be diminished materially.
- Zohar (I, 28b) -- Christian idolators children of Eve's serpent.
- Zohar (I, 131a) -- Idolatrous people (Christians) befoul the world.
- Emek Haschanach(17a) -- Non-Jews' souls come from death and death's shadow.
- Zohar (I, 46b, 47a) -- Souls of gentiles have unclean divine origins.
- Rosch Haschanach(17a) -- Non-Jews souls go down to hell.
- Iore Dea (337, 1). -- Replace dead Christians like lost cow or ass.
- Iebhammoth (61a) -- Jews called men, but not Christians called men.
- Abhodah Zarah (14b) T -- Forbidden to sell religious works to Christians.
- Abhodah Zarah (78) -- Christian churches are places of idolatry.
- Iore Dea (142, 10) -- Must keep far away physically from churches.
- Iore Dea (142, 15) -- Must not listen to church music or look at idols
- Iore Dea (143, 1) -- Must not rebuild homes destroyed near churches.
- Hilkoth Abh. Zar (10b) -- Jews must not resell broken chalices to Christians.
- Chullin (91b) -- Jews possess dignity even an angel cannot share.
- Sanhedrin, 58b -- To strike Israelite like slapping face of God.
- Chagigah, 15b -- A Jew considered good in spite of sins he commits.
- Gittin (62a) -- Jew to stay away from Christian homes on holidays.
- Choschen Ham. (26,1) -- Jew must not sue before a Christian judge or laws.
- Choschen Ham (34,19) -- Christian or servant cannot become witnesses.
- Iore Dea (112, 1). -- Avoid eating with Christians, breeds familiarity.
- Abhodah Zarah (35b) -- Do not drink milk from a cow milked by Christian.
- Iore dea (178, 1) -- Never imitate customs of Christians, even hair-comb.
- Abhodah Zarah (72b) -- Wine touched by Christians must be thrown away.
- Iore Dea (120, 1) -- Bought-dishes from Christians must be thrown away.
- Abhodah Zarah (2a) -- For three days before Christian festivals, avoid all.
- Abhodah Zarah (78c) -- Festivals of followers of YAHUSHUA regarded as idolatry.
- Iore Dea (139, 1) -- Avoid things used by Christians in their worship.
- Abhodah Zarah (14b) -- Forbidden to sell Christians articles for worship.
- Iore Dea (151,1) H. -- Do not sell water to Christians articles for baptisms.
- Abhodah Zarah (2a, 1) -- Do not trade with Christians on their feast days.
- Abhodah Zarah (1,2) -- Now permitted to trade with Christians on such days.
- Abhodah Zarah (2aT) -- Trade with Christians because they have money to pay.
- Iore Dea (148, 5) -- If Christian is not devout, may send him gifts.
- Hilkoth Akum (IX,2) -- Send gifts to Christians only if they are irreligious.
- Iore Dea (81,7 Ha) -- Christian wet-nurses to be avoided because dangerous.
- Iore Dea (153, 1 H) -- Christian nurse will lead children to heresy.
- Iore Dea (155,1). -- Avoid Christian doctors not well known to neighbors.
- Peaschim (25a) -- Avoid medical help from idolators, Christians meant.
- Iore Dea (156,1) -- Avoid Christian barbers unless escorted by Jews.
- Abhodah Zarah (26a). -- Avoid Christian midwives as dangerous when alone.
- Zohar (1,25b) -- Those who do good to Christians never rise when dead.
- Hilkoth Akum (X,6) -- Help needy Christians if it will promote peace.
- Iore Dea (148, 12H) -- Hide hatred for Christians at their celebrations.
- Abhodah Zarah (20a) -- Never praise Christians lest it be believed true.
- Iore Dea (151,14) -- Not allowed to praise Christians to add to glory.
- Hilkoth Akum (V, 12) -- Quote Scriptures to forbid mention of Christian god.
- Iore Dea (146, 15) -- Refer to Christian religious articles with contempt.
- Iore Dea (147,5) -- Deride Christian religious articles without wishes.
- Hilkoth Akum (X,5) -- No gifts to Christians, gifts to converts.
- Iore Dea (151,11) -- Gifts forbidden to Christians, encourages friendship.
- Iore Dea (335,43) -- Exile for that Jew who sells farm to Christian.
- Iore Dea (154,2) -- Forbidden to teach a trade to a Christian.
- Babha Bathra (54b) -- Christian property belongs to first person claiming.
- Choschen Ham(183,7) -- Keep what Christian overpays in error.
- Choschen Ham(226,1) -- Jew may keep lost property of Christian found by Jew.
- Babha Kama (113b) -- It is permitted to deceive Christians.
- Choschen Ham(183,7) -- Jews must divide what they overcharge Christians.
- Choschen Ham(156,5) -- Jews must not take Christian customers from Jews.
- Iore Dea (157,2) H -- May deceive Christians that believe Christian tenets.
- Abhodah Zarah (54a) --Usury may be practiced upon Christians or apostates.
- Iore Dea (159,1) -- Usury permitted now for any reason to Christians.
- Babha Kama (113a) -- Jew may lie and perjure to condemn a Christian.
- Babha Kama (113b) -- Name of God not profaned when lying to Christians.
- Kallah (1b, p.18) -- Jew may perjure himself with a clear conscience.
- Schabbouth Hag. (6d). -- Jews may swear falsely by use of subterfuge wording.
- Zohar (1,160a). -- Jews must always try to deceive Christians.
- Iore Dea (158,1) -- Do not cure Christians unless it makes enemies.
- Orach Cahiim (330,2) -- Do not assist Christian's childbirth on Saturday.
- Choschen Ham.(425,5) -- Unless believes in Torah do not prevent his death.
- Iore Dea (158,1) -- Christians not enemies must not be saved either.
- Hilkkoth Akum (X,1) -- Do not save Christians in danger of death.
- Choschen Ham(386,10) -- A spy may be killed even before he confesses.
- Abhodah Zorah (26b) -- Apostates to be thrown into well, not rescued.
- Choschen Ham(388,15) -- Kill those who give Israelites' money to Christians.
- Sanhedrin (59a) -- Those `Prying into Jews' "Law" to get death penalty.
- Hilkhoth Akum(X,2) -- Baptized Jews are to be put to death.
- Iore Dea(158,2)Hag. -- Kill renegades who turn to Christian rituals.
- Choschen Ham(425,5) -- Those who do not believe in Torah are to be killed.
- Hilkhoth tesch.III,8 -- Christians and others deny the "Law" of the Torah.
- Zohar (I,25a) -- Christians are to be destroyed as idolators.
- Zohar (II,19a) -- Captivity of Jews end when Christian princes die.
- Zohar (I,219b) -- Princes of Christians are idolators, must die.
- Obadiam -- When Rome is destroyed, Israel will be redeemed.
- Abhodah Zarah(26b) T. -- "Even the best of the Goyim should be killed."
- Sepher Or Israel 177b -- If Jew kills Christian commits no sin.
- Ialkut Simoni (245c) -- Shedding blood of impious offers sacrifice to God.
- Zohar (II, 43a) -- Extermination of Christians necessary sacrifice.
- Zohar (L,28b,39a) -- High place in heaven for those who kill idolators.
- Hilkhoth Akum(X,1) -- Make no agreements and show no mercy to Christians.
- Hilkhoth Akum (X,1) -- Either turn them away from their idols or kill.
- Hilkhoth Akum (X,7) -- Allow no idolators to remain where Jews are strong.
- Choschen Ham(388,16) -- All contribute to expense of killing traitor.
- Pesachim (49b) -- No need of prayers while beheading on Sabbat.
- Schabbath (118a). -- Prayers to save from punishment of coming Messiah.
In the Library of Congress and the New York Public Library, unless recently removed,
you can find a copy of "The Talmud Unmasked, The Secret Rabbinical Teachings Concerning Christians" an original work printed
in St. Petersburg, Russia in 1892