- That Jews (Khazar converts) have an unlimited right of return to Israel, whereas, Palestinians who were born and raised
in the area, and ethnically cleansed by the Jews, have no right of return to their place of birth.
- That ethnic cleansing is acceptable, even desirable, if the people being ethnically cleansed are not Jews, and those doing
the ethnic cleansing are/were Jews.
- That the theft of the property and possessions is acceptable, even desirable, as long as the people doing the stealing
are Jews, and not Germans. And as long as the people whose property is stolen, are Palestinians, and not Jews.
- That the Jews must be compensated by the Germans for lost property and possessions, but that Israel owes the Palestinians
no compensation for the property and possessions the state of Israel has stolen from them since 1948.
- That Israel is a safe haven for the Jews of the world. The fact is that since the establishment of Israel, far, far more
Jews have died violently in and around Israel (about 17,000 we believe) than in all other parts of the world combined. Israel
is actually a significant danger to worldwide Jewry, as their brutal treatment of the Palestinians reflects very badly on